Made with Chateau Morrisette's Sweet Mountain Apple
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1.5 cups Sweet Mountain Apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 pound boneless loin pork roast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion, wedged
- 4 large carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- In medium bowl, toss apples with
- lemon juice; set aside
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place half of onions and 4 to 6 apple wedges in slow cooker
- Top with seasoned roast. Surround
- roast with remaining apples,
- onions, and carrots.
- Add Sweet Mountain Apple Wine
- Top with rosemary.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, MEDIUM for 5 1/2 to 6 hours or LOW 7 to 8 hours.
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.