Made with Chateau Morrisette's Farmhouse Sangria wine
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Farmhouse Sangria Red
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 lg. oranges, pared, sectioned
- 2 pink grapefruit, pared, and sectioned
- 1 medium jicama, pared and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Add oil, wine, honey, and orange juice in a tightly covered container and shake to combine.
- Arrange 4 orange segments in half fan shape with points coming together in center of plate.
- On opposite side, arrange 3 grapefruit segments in half fan shape with points coming together in center, almost touching oranges.
- Arrange about 5 jicama cubes down the center of the plate, across citrus.
- Drizzle with Sangria Dressing
Mix all ingredients into a bowl and serve like other salads.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FARMHOUSE SANGRIA