Made with Chateau Morrisette's Blackberry Sweet Wine
This is how our Wine Educator, Ray Self, likes to make his brownies. You can use any of your favorite box brownie mixes. When the recipe calls for water, use Chateau Morrisette Blackberry sweet wine in its place.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Blackberry wine
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F for glass or metal pans, 325°F for dark or coated pans*.
- GREASE bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- EMPTY brownie mix, egg(s), oil and wine in large bowl. STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- SPREAD into greased pan and bake immediately.
- BAKE in center oven at 350°F
- *ADD 3-5 minutes for dark or non-stick pans.
- Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
- COOL completely in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER CHATEAU MORRISETTE'S BLACKBERRY